Sunday, March 30, 2003

I have been ripping MP3's from my CD's all day today ... I did other stuff in between like all our laundry [since I have attempted to put fear of the bats aside and enter our laundry room again] ... rearranged our closet [subconsciously so it was neater and I could see if any bats made it their home] ... I found some great birthday cards for my friend Jason [got out of the house so I wouldn't think of the bats for a while] ... and watched killer episodes of Alias and Queer as Folk [nothing to do with bats at all ... except that I would normally turn out the lights and relax on the couch but opted for all the lights and sitting up on the couch] ...


it is becoming very draining always worried about when they will appear ... any weird squeaky or cricket sound I hear I jump ... I don't walk into a room anymore without looking up at the vents ...


I was smart ... I called all the Blockbusters in our area till I found one that had the game Ghost Recon and asked them to hold it for me ... I knew once David had it he would stay up till almost dawn playing ... sort of a bat protector for me ... and I was right ... he was up till after 4:30 last night ... and he is deep into the game tonight ...


in order to bring myself away from having a stress heart attack we are starting yoga at work tomorrow ... that should be great for me ... I can hardly wait ... I need something like that so badly ...


well I am off to the bat cave bedroom for some much needed sleep ... tomorrow someone is coming to clean our ducts ... I sure hope that helps ... in some way ... even if it is only in my mind ...

No comments:

Post a Comment