Tuesday, March 25, 2003

the bat came into the house ... INTO THE HOUSE DAMN IT ... and you know why ... cause French Bitch sealed up its way out with that fucking foam ... god damn mother fucker ... it is stuck in our heating vent and it is freaking my shit out ... and animal control can't come out and get it cause they aren't allowed to disassemble anything or go into duct work ... so we have to wait till 8 AM to have a trapping company come out and get the creepy mother fucker out of the house ... it is taking all my restraint to not haul my ass upstairs and pound on the bitch's door ... it is a fucking creepy bat ... I've had one fly into my hair before and it is sick shit ... I am not a bat chick and never will be ...


and when all this started I was having a rather enjoyable evening making myself a CD and adding a new section to my website with MP3 downloads of what is on my current MP3 player ...


how am I to go to sleep tonight ... I am tired ... and I must be at work in the morning ... shit man ... I am pissed ... that fucking foam ...


I wish they would move I wish they would move I wish they would move and take the god damn bat with them ...

No comments:

Post a Comment