Saturday, March 29, 2003

:) I have calmed down a bit ... I did a lot of reading yesterday on bats and I guess if I am going to have something in my house it isn't too bad ...


They are not aggressive animals ... even when chased they won't attack ... they only bite if you try and pick them up ... which I am not planning on doing ... so basically if I leave it alone it will leave me alone ...


but I also learned any excavation of bats has to be done before May 1st ... cause babies are born in May and if you seal up any entrances between May and August the babies that can't fly can't get out ... so I am on a mission to have a bat free house within the next month ...


the trapper couldn't find anything yesterday so last night we left the grate off the duct ... the screen off the window ... and the window open ... while we sat in the other room watching The E! True Hollywood Story of Family Feud that I had TiVoed earlier in the week ... since we didn't hear anything last night I am hoping he found his way out ...


regardless I am having someone come in on monday and clean our duct work ... can't hurt to suck all the shit out of them ... and we are sealing up anything that would appear to be a crack to the outside world ...


but right now it is David I am more worried about than any bat ... he is so upset and has so much built up rage that I worry he is going to do something that he gets in trouble for ... he so bitterly despises the people upstairs ... if they ever come in contact with each other I don't know what will happen ... and once he gets his mind set there is no turning back ... I am really very scared for him ... I don't want him to do anything foolish ... it isn't worth it ...

No comments:

Post a Comment