Monday, March 24, 2003

I loved growing up in California and wouldn't change it for a thing ... and I often times miss it ... but today wasn't one of those days


you miss out on something very important when you live in Cali ... the changing of the seasons ... it is always so close to the same there ... but almost anywhere else you go through terribly cold months to where you think the sun may never come out again ... and when it hits 65 degrees it is like the greatest thing on earth ... well today it was 67 degrees and I was in heaven ... we opened the door at work to let the breeze in ... there was almost no traffic all day ... all the drivers around me seemed to be in a good mood ... I even laughed when I spilt coffee on myself first thing in the morning ... everyone just instantly gets in a better mood ... it is awesome ...


I even wore sandals today ... woohoo for the beginning of spring and the end of winter ... but mind you ... when it becomes totally humid and 98 degrees I will be wishing for either winter again or to live in Cali ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment