Friday, March 28, 2003

They're baaaaaacccccccck!!! [Poltergeist theme in my head]


bats ... more fucking bats ... I am ready to sell the damn place ... and I am starting to think this is why they moved ... transferred to Japan my foot ... they wanted to get the hell away from the bats ... that is why they were looking for a quick closing ... it is sick ... at least I went to sleep at 9:30 last night cause by 4 I knew something was wrong but kept ignoring it ... by 5 I was up ... and David had every door closed and was sitting vigil on the sofa ...


so the guy is coming back over today ...


David said the bat in the heater this time was trying even harder to get out ...


one was ok ... fluke incident ... got rid of it ... life moves on ... now that there is more than one I don't think I can ever be comfortable again ... cause now I will always wonder ...


I am just sick to my stomach ... life was easier as a renter rather than an owner ...

No comments:

Post a Comment