Sunday, March 9, 2003

It was a fun weekend because it was different ... but it is a stressful Sunday because I didn't get much done at home ...


we left early Saturday morning for Philly to go to the flower show ... which turned out to be pretty cool ... David and I saw a booth that was "rooftop gardens" for people living in the city but one of the ideas we are going to do here ... they made stepping stones that fit into each other to cover the area and we are going to do it for our patio with some flower and herb boxes ... and since they are made of cement and heavy they don't have to be affixed to the surface so they don't violate condo rules ...


we went out for Cuban food which was pretty good ... and I slept like a baby in the king size bed in the hotel ... now I want one for here ... :)


even though we arrived home at a reasonable time I was just wiped out from running around all weekend that I only got a few things accomplished ... then it was time for TV ... it is Sunday night after all ...


QAF was great tonight ... I really liked it ... I just love that show ... Six Feet Under was pretty good but everyone is become more screwy ... I love Lily Taylor but I am not very fond of her character on the show ... but on Queer As Folk there is no one I don't like ... :) ... so usually every moment of the show is good ...


but now that it is 11 and I have had such a busy weekend [for me] ... I should get in bed ... get a good nights sleep before starting another dragging/stressful week of work ...

No comments:

Post a Comment