Tuesday, March 18, 2003

I really needed the laugh of the 101 Dumbest Moments in Business because when I opened it up to start reading I was ready to start crying ...


I have obviously been getting depressed ... it is apparent in the stuff I have been writing ... but this morning it felt especially bad ... the one thing that I was looking forward to was having Friday off ... David, Drew and I were planning on going to see "A View from the Top" ... and then out to dinner ... and I was really looking forward to not being here [work] for the day ... it has been so stressful lately and to be quite honest it is a crappy job ... yes it is a job and I am thankful to have it ... but in all reality it sucks ... but I try not to let that get to me ... I need the money ... it is unfortunate I make half of what I used to make ... and that the tasks assigned to me are mind numbingly boring but right now we are a single income family and we need the money ... I can wear whatever I want ... and set my own hours ... so there are perks ...


anyway ... I got a little side tracked there ... I was really looking forward to having Friday off ... I have been thinking about it since last Friday when my boss said it was fine ... but today my coworker walked in with news ... she is getting laser eye surgery on Friday ... and will be out ... we can't have the office closed ... and since my day was just a personal day to do nothing ... I will loose my day off ... it just makes me want to cry ... it is a silly thing to cry about I know ... but I feel so overburdened with stress I wanted a break ...


I wanted a day without being here ... I wanted an afternoon in my house without the French Bitch being home ... I wanted to sleep in ... I wanted to avoid traffic ... I just wanted a break from all the stuff that has been getting me riled ... and I wanted that on my birthday ...


ok now that I have bitched maybe I can get over it and move on ... so I have Saturday and Sunday off ... that is fine ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment