Thursday, March 20, 2003

I went to bed last night thinking of what a stupid bitch I have been lately ... complaining about my ridiculous problems when there is so much shit going on in the world ... that I should just be happy ... that I shouldn't let the French Bitch get to me ... that not having a day off of work is not the end of the world for a I do have a job and I need to be happy about that ... I made a resolve to myself to just be happier ... to let things roll off my back more often ... and go with flow ...


so I wound up sleeping pretty good because of my new attitude ... so good that I stayed in bed a little longer but it was fine ... got to work earlier than usual ... and when my coworker came in it turns out she can't have her surgery tomorrow ... so I do get the day off ... woohoo ... how rad is that ...


so the new attitude seems to make everything brighter ... and tomorrow I can sleep in and have a groovy day on my 33rd birthday ... rock and roll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment