Friday, March 21, 2003

Fabulous fabulous day ... slept in ... relaxed ... David, Drew and I went out running around shopping ... came home and got ready for dinner ... went to Outback Steakhouse with my brother and sister-in-law and my parents and David and Drew ... dinner was awesome [so stuffed now] and got some gift certificates so tomorrow we are going to do some more shopping [Container Store and Crate & Barrel] ...


I got a bunch of different email cards today for my birthday but this one from Brian is my favorite ... I have already watched it 4 times today ... 5 now cause I watched it once more while getting the link ... make sure to watch till the very end cause the woman saying "bu-bye" is so funny ...


so 33 is pretty great so far ... and I have 364 more days to see just how good it can get ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment