Monday, May 26, 2003

I watched a bunch of movies this weekend ... with all the rain who really wanted to go out ...


saw:

Waiting For Guffman

Stealing Harvard

The Hot Chick

Catch Me If You Can



and ya know what ... I liked them all


each had their own appeal ...


I went into Blockbuster to get Waiting For Guffman ... but while I was looking for it I saw Catch Me If You Can and The Hot Chick ... they were having a holiday weekend deal - 3 movies for $9.99 and since Waiting For Guffman didn't count [seeing as it is an old movie] I had to find one more ... so I got Stealing Harvard cause a girl I graduated with is in it and a guy Kris graduated with is in it ... so I thought I would check it out ...


the silly ones made us laugh [3 of the 4] and Catch Me If You Can was just a good flick ...


so a fun ... rainy ... movie filled weekend was had by all ...


oh and I almost forgot [it was such a long weekend it is hard to remember everything] ... David's brother Kevin came to visit ... it has probably been like 2 years since we last saw him ... and this was the first time I got to hang out with him when it wasn't tense circumstances and it was the first time David or I met his new wife ... we had a great time ... we went out to dinner and sat around and talked ... it was an enjoyable Saturday night ... just too bad they couldn't stay longer ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment