Sunday, May 11, 2003

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommies out there ... must be exciting ...


since I have quit smoking my mind has been running wild with the idea that I am getting close to being a mom ... or at least getting pregnant ... I think David and I would work really hard at being good parents ... and he is such a doll I know he would be amazing with a child ... and now that it is looking like he has found an excellent career ... and I have quit smoking ... we are in line for having a kid ...


I just need to get my parents over the idea that one [especially their daughter] must be married before having a child ... it is something they can't look past ... and David has been upfront from day one that he never wants to get married again ... so I am stuck between a rock [my parents] and a hard place [:)David] ... hahahahahhaaaa


oh shit if I am laughing at something as stupid as that I just need to get ready to go to brunch ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment