Thursday, May 8, 2003

I made the coolest Shrinky Dinks tonight ...


I bought a bunch of the paper today because I want to make some bracelets with it ... but once I got home I realized I didn't have a reasonable size hole punch tool ... so I practiced ... I traced pin up girls and then filled them in like a silhouette ... and they look bitchen ... I have a huge hole punch of a star and put that at the top and they came out pretty groovy ... I also did some butterfly ones ... I am going to have fun with these this weekend ... I just need to stop and get some good hole punchers tomorrow ...


of course all week I have been semi-bored with David gone ... and the night before he comes home I find a killer project to work on ... when all I want to do now is spend time with him ... hummmmm ... maybe I can get him interested in making Shrinky Dinks too ... woohoo now that would rock ... of course we would probably be distracted by the flying pigs ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment