Sunday, April 6, 2003

the people upstairs started scraping all the foam out of the opening ... it was flying on the deck and they seemed to be having a hard time with it ... instead of sitting out there and smoking and driving them crazy while they were working we decided to come into the office to have a cig ...


David prefaces his conversation with "Honey I love you ... " I asked where the "but" was cause that is how he starts bad news ... he said "Honey I love you ... but don't be mad at me and please don't yell" ... I said "I can't promise anything but tell me what is going on ..."


well it turns out David sent letters to everyone on the board of directors of the condo association and the people in the office telling them about the foam ... copying info from the bat sites about how they only needed 1/4" of space to get in ... about the problems we have been having ... and how terribly unsightly the foam and newspaper was ... in fact to quote David I believe he said "he had seen better paper machet from his 5 year old nephew" ...


the woman in the office wrote back and told him there was no way the foam brought the bats in ... but he was insistent ... he sent pictures of the foam ... more info on bats ... and copied the condo rules that sate you can't make any permanent alterations to your patio and wasn't sealing foam permanent ...


well within 10 minutes he had an email from the president of the association and within 30 minutes they were out there scraping the shit out ...


I think he started all this cause we were told they were going to get rid of it yesterday ... and I think they decided they were just going to leave it ... but I guess the board was having nothing of that ...


now I don't know ... do I get mad that he writes to everyone with I know rude comments and all his anger ... or do I be happy that someone in this family has balls and doesn't give a shit what anyone thinks about him and say fuck it to those that give us grief ...


I am feeling the fuck it more than the getting upset ... so I guess I ... right now ... I am pretty lucky to have Davie around ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment