Thursday, April 24, 2003

I am still having fun with my new digital camera ... even if everything else around me sucks!!!! So the first two pictures are from work ... magnets I made ... and a picture hanging at the copy machine that I don't think is very funny that was sent to me after I had a toner explosion and was blowing black shit out of my nose for days ...


the second two are going to upset my friend Stacy ... since she has been writing about DQ so much and I couldn't have a smoke ... David and I decided to look up DQ online and see if there was one near us ... I mean it had been years since I had had some ... well this is how stupid I am ... there is one less than 2 miles from my house ... and I have been to the same shopping center a bunch of times ... in fact I bought all of David's cooking uniforms right next door ... so tonight we went and got Blizzards ... and damn they were good ... I was going to eat half and save half ... but it was so damn good I couldn't stop ... so if it makes you feel any better Stacy ... I thought of you the whole time :)




No comments:

Post a Comment