Sunday, April 20, 2003

I've added some new links to my favorites section ... those would be the ones that say "new" in bright pink


first Answerology ... it is a new addiction for me ... you can go and anonymously ask questions for the same or opposite sex ... it is great ... and you get to read "Questions of the Day" ... it is a great way to kill time at work or home ... :)


next is Get Crafty ... Heather turned me onto this site this weekend and they have great message boards and project ideas ... so this summer I won't be lacking for something crafty to do ...


and finally Bulk Foods ... woohoo you can get good shit pretty cheap ... even candy from when I was a kid ... like BB Bats [of course I won't buy them now with all the bat problems I am having ... even if they are referring to baseball bats] ... and Mary Jane's ... and since David and I are going to once again attempt to quit smoking I bought a load a stuff there this weekend ... I can't wait till our package arrives ...


well I have put off going to sleep long enough ... I am going to go suck down a few more smokes and then hit the sheets ... tomorrow the day starts with a patch ...

No comments:

Post a Comment