Saturday, April 26, 2003

April 26, 1999 I started this journal ... back before the days of Blogger when I had to code a page each day so I could write ... except for a few time periods here and there I have been pretty consistent with it ... I've often looked back to see how I was feeling or what I did at different times ... it has been a fabulous place to vent my frustrations and celebrate my victories ... it is like having another friend ...


I have also met so many wonderful people because of my blog ... people whose words I trust and respect when they comment ... people who know just the right thing to say when I am feeling down to pick me back up again ... people who are strangers yet I consider them friends ... taking time each day to read their thoughts on their blogs has not only become a habit it is something I look forward to ...


People ask me why I would ever do this ... and it is for me ... to learn more about how I feel and think ... and it is for all the wonderful people I have met along the way ...

No comments:

Post a Comment