Friday, April 11, 2003

David is simply amazing ... tomorrow we are having my parents and my brother and sister-in-law over for dinner ... and David has been going crazy with getting ready all week ... he has been to the grocery store more times this week than the whole time we have been together ... he started prepping food on Thursday night ... then as soon as we got home from the grocery store tonight he started cooking ... and he is even leaving some reduction sauce on the stove all night tonight ... I am just amazed first of all at what an amazing chef he is ... it is sad he was soured by the business cause he has such a gift for the culinary arts ... and secondly that he is going to so much trouble for my family ...


he has been looking forward to us having a house where we could have everyone over because Jason and Jenny have had us to their house countless times to eat ... and well we lived with my parents for a year ... they fed us everyday ...


he is just amazing ... so I guess I should bust a move cleaning tomorrow so that I am participating in this extravaganza in some way ... I mean it is my family for goodness sake ... although I know they see Davie as part of the family ... :)


ok sappy thoughts are coming to mind which mean I should get in bed ...

No comments:

Post a Comment