Monday, April 14, 2003

I took the morning off work and in just a few minutes we are heading over to the condo office ... they MUST pay to have this building checked out for bats because David and I can no longer live like this ... by nature we are somewhat nervous people but this has pushed it into overdrive ... we don't sleep well cause every little sound is like another bat ... so both of us are constantly waking up and trying to sleep again ... I don't know my last night of good REM sleep ...


and today we are waiting for animal control to call to let us know if Kramer needs to be treated for rabies ...


ya know this is all bullshit ... I am ready to sell the place ... and I am even more convinced the people living here before us sold the place for the same reason ... I mean the place went on the market in May and it was ours the beginning of July after the original people fell through ... bullshit they were moving to Japan ... they were getting away from Bat Hell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment