Thursday, April 10, 2003

I am totally a Target girl ... LOVE LOVE LOVE the store ... they have everything I need ... except today ...


today I needed to go to K-Mart ... they had what I needed ... it was a white set of dishes ... 84 pieces for 25 bucks ... you can't beat that ... and since we are having our first dinner party on Saturday night white dishes were a must ... especially since the price is for this week only ...


first of all I had no idea where a K-Mart was ... so after going online and finding two I waited on hold on the phone about an hour total between the two store to see if they had the dishes ... cause neither were too close ... the second one had them and we had to drive forever to get there ... but again it is 84 dishes for 25 bucks ... still worth the drive ...


now it has been a couple of years at least since I have been in a K-Mart ... and god damn if it isn't the crappiest store around ... nothing was in any kind of order ... shit was on any shelf any where ... automotive stuff was plopped on the shelf next to the cookware ... liquid fog for a fog machine sitting right there with the Pyrex bakeware ... tube socks next to the dishes ... just a mess ... so obviously with so many of the stores going out of business they just don't care about the ones that are left ...


but we got our dishes ... and a bitchen retro looking fan [i must have a fan blowing directly on me while i sleep and now i can do it in style] and with daylight savings made it home before dark ... woohoo this day ended well ...

No comments:

Post a Comment