Thursday, April 3, 2003

so on the home front ... I don't want to jinx myself but as things sit ... Kramer seems to freak out a little bit each night ... staring at the vent in the ceiling ... we hear things here and there but haven't come face to face with one in a couple of days ... but I still haven't relaxed ... as soon as it is sundown I start thinking about it ...


now I am sure the neighbors upstairs are TOTALLY hating us right now ... since all this bat shit happened management has been to both our house and they HATE the foam ... it is a permanent addition to their patio which isn't allowed ... so they are supposed to take it out this weekend ... I told the office if it helps them to let them go ahead and fill the whole thing across we will put drop cloths on our patio so they don't have to worry ... but the association is making them remove it ... they also feel that it could have sealed a crack that was allowing bats out and that is now why they keep coming into our house ...


but I don't think they realize what they are in for ... I spent a couple hours trying to get the foam off the ground and the railing and it is still there ... I mean most of it is off but not all of it ... I feel like leaving a note that says "fill the whole damn thing with foam we won't tell" ... :) but David would have nothing of the sort ...


yesterday morning French Bitch and I walked out at the same time ... I hauled ass to my car cause I didn't need confrontation first thing ... I think that is why I am procrastinating this morning so we don't walk out together ... what a dork I am huh ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment