Monday, September 2, 2002

well my email has been fixed ... i don't know what was wrong ... i tested it on aol when someone from aol told me it wasn't working ... but i thought it was an aol thing cause when i sent it from one address of mine to another it worked fine ... but i now realize that sending it from one account to another on the same server didn't prove anything ... then someone not on aol this weekend told me the email was bouncing so i wrote tech support ... and whatever they did it is working now ... :)


not that i have been getting emails lately ... except for the exchanges from tech support i got one email from a comment i left on someone's blog ... and one email letting me know they weren't the person from my 8th grade class that i was looking for ... exciting weekend huh ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment