Tuesday, September 17, 2002

well I am now a happy employee of PB ... as I shuffled my way into the store today the manager clapped her hands and cheered across the store "aren't you so excited?" ... for a split second I saw myself screaming "excited? are you fucking kidding me ... I made more per hour at the job I had when I was 15 years old and that was 17 years ago" ... but held back ... put on my sappy smile ... and said "oh totally" ...


after 7 minutes I was finished filling out the paperwork I was told would take me 30 minutes ... and with employee handbook in hand I got my schedule ... I start tomorrow bright and early at 10 AM ...


it is pretty funny ... September 17, 2001 was my first official day as an unemployed person ... and now on September 17, 2002 I filled out my W2 for my new job ... kinda trippy huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment