Tuesday, September 17, 2002

I feel bad for feeling so bitchy about my job ... but it is the way I feel ...


when I got my job in Vegas designing websites I felt like I was heading in the right direction ... then I got hired by a web hosting company in New York and I felt like I was going to make it on my own [real Mary Tyler Moore-ish] ... I had direction ... and purpose ... I finally fell in love with someone who respected me and treated me as their equal ... it was like all my hard work paid off ...


then David lost his job ... I lost my job ... the fucking US was attacked by lunatics ... jobs became scarce ... we moved in with my fricken parents ... and now I have a job equal to what I had in high school ... it is the biggest downward spiral ... and my mom is flipping me shit for not being happier about my job ... doesn't she understand how depressed it is making me ...


well I was supposed to read my employee handbook before work and since I have spent the last 5 hours working on a website for a customer ... I need to get to reading and some shut eye if I am going to make it to work by 10 AM ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment