Saturday, September 7, 2002

I have started a new website ... and I hope everyone that sees this post will stop by Favorite Story and submit their favorite story ... the idea came to me when everyone was here visiting for the 4th of July ... my family and David's family were together for the first time and everyone sat around at night telling stories ... it was great ... we laughed all weekend ... and I thought that would make a great site ... I saw the regrets only site and I thought ... how sad ... who wants to read about the upsetting things people will spend their life regretting ... why not read about the things that make people happy ... stories people love to share ... so that is how Favorite Story started ... I sure hope people start submitting their stories ... I think it is a fun idea ... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment