Friday, September 13, 2002

OK I am worried I won't find even 5 people to join the music club ... let alone 10 ... and I just think it is such a groovy idea ... I love being exposed to new music especially when I don't have to pay for it ... :) ... any time I go to visit Heather I copy all the CD's I can from her because she has such eclectic taste and I always find new things I love ... I mean eons ago it is how I learned I loved Cake and Beck ... besides she took me to my Phish concert after I had been following The Dead for years ... and she wasn't even a Dead fan ... she also took me to see George Clinton and the P Funk Band ...


so I sure hope people write to join ... and we get a groovy little group formed ...


by the way I got a new CD yesterday that I love ... the soundtrack to The Royal Tenenbaums :)

No comments:

Post a Comment