Friday, February 27, 2009

Adding A Middle Name

Last night while rockin out to tunes and dancing around the bathroom after bath time Schuyler decided she wanted a middle name ...

See when she was born we figured her full name was long enough and she didn't need a middle name ... and that if she got married one day she could just move her last name to her middle name ... and we couldn't come up with anything ...

Turns out we can't come up with anything for the upcoming Lincoln either ... so I don't know if he will have a middle name ...

Well back to what I started out talking about ... while Elvis was playing and Skye was WAY rockin' out she stopped and said she wanted Elvis as part of her name ...

I held back a giggle and said, "are you sure?" ...

"Oh yes mommy ... Schuyler Elvis."

She has his hip shake down ... I'll test it out when she is bad and I need to say her whole name ... we'll see how she likes it then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment