Tuesday, February 24, 2009

33 Weeks

Well we picked March 31st to have my C-section ... 5 weeks from today ... I am sure when the time comes it will seem like it went so fast ... right now it still feels kind of a long way off ...

I totally don't want to be pregnant anymore ... I think I blocked this part of the pregnancy out of my mind from last time ... the kicking is hurting me ... I can't turn over in bed without actually getting up and getting back into bed facing a new way ... the steering wheel rubs really hard on my belly but I can't move the seat back anymore if I want to touch the peddles ...

Basically I'm freakin huge and ready to not be anymore ...

In two more weeks I have another sono ... you know I have noticed the sono pictures I get this time just aren't as good as last time ... I wonder why that is ...

The big plus is I am enjoying the eating cause I want to totally cut it all out afterwards ... and at my last appointment I hadn't gained anything in 3 weeks which I thought was amazing ... so wooohoooo on that ...

I do wonder when this guy is going to be too big to keep kicking me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment