Tuesday, February 3, 2009

30 Weeks

So with fingers crossed I have only 8 weeks to go ... this is the nervous time for me ... at 34 weeks with Skye is when I went into the hospital and then was on bed rest till 36 weeks when I had her ... but this time I think I've done better ... I hardly have swelled up at all ... if it does happen it is if I sit for a long time but then goes away right away ... I mean I have worn my regular shoes the whole time ... it is great ...

My shirts, I noticed today, are hardly covering my stomach ... the belly panel on my pants is very noticeable ... oh well I'm not trying to win some fashion show or anything ...

Skye is talking about Lincoln all the time now ... it is so cute ... she has no idea what she is in for ... she had trouble sharing her toys this past weekend with her cousin ... wait till someone is here all the time ... and touching her stuff ...

After our renovation is finished we will have to jump on doing the rooms ... Skye is getting a new room and she is going to get a queen size bed for a while ... the bed out of our guest room ... and Lincoln is going to use her crib (which will one day turn into a full size bed for her) ... we just need to figure out how to decorate her new room ... we are at a loss ... she isn't to the point of telling us what she wants ... everything sounds good to her ... whatever we do I am sure she will love her new room ...

1 comment:

  1. This is getting soooo exciting!! I love your updates- thanks!

    ReplyDelete