Tuesday, February 17, 2009

32 Weeks

I think I have started walking like a penguin ... and I am not kidding ...

I've been getting up every 2 hours to use the bathroom during the night but I don't go that much during the day so it kinda pisses me off ... but ya know it is hard to sleep anyway so whatcha gonna do ...

There were a couple of days this past week where my feet got swollen ... but I checked my blood pressure twice ... the first day it was still 110/60 ... and on the second day it was 124/74 ... so still good ... and my feet have stopped swelling up ...

Even though we aren't even the slightest bit ready to have this baby ... I mean even Skye doesn't have a bedroom right now ... I am ready to not be pregnant anymore ... I keep looking forward to that moment when I feel good after the C-section ...

Speaking of C-section on Thursday at my doctors appointment we are supposed to be picking the date to have the baby ... that is kind of exciting ... and my wish is that I go to whatever that date is ... :)

The next two weeks is important to me ... because it is these two weeks last time that I started getting worse and worse off and was put in the hospital at 34 weeks ... so I am trying really hard to be really good ... I don't always succeed but I do try ...

No comments:

Post a Comment