Sunday, February 8, 2009

Our New Friends

 
These are Skye's new friends ... Cube Kermit ... Cube Grover and Cube Kitty Kitty ...  


Cube E Craft ... they have some adorable designs ... print them out on heavy paper ... cut them out (which isn't quick but totally relaxing and worth it) and pop them together without tape or glue ... I started with Hello Kitty on Friday night when I got home from work and she was smitten ... I made Kermit after she went to bed on Friday and he was waiting for her when she got up Saturday ... she hugged him and then hugged me and said thank you ... so Saturday night I made Grover ... again she was thrilled when she woke up this morning ... and she spent the day asking me when I was making the others I had printed out ...

Today she was so good while we were cleaning and moving stuff around in the house so I told her she could have some ice cream tonight ... so after a nice long hot bath she sat down for a bowl of ice cream with chocolate syrup and wanted to gather all her friends ... once everything and everyone was in place she wanted her picture taken ...

While she enjoyed she kept saying, "Oh thank you mommy thank you." ...
 












 

She is just so awesome ... I am sad when the weekend comes to a close because it is back to work and then I only get a couple of hours with her at the end of the day ... man I want to be her all day every day ... cause these moments are precious ... and I just love everything about her ...

No comments:

Post a Comment