Tuesday, June 26, 2001

so ... i just found out ... the talk around the office now ...


i am psycho


isn't that nice to hear ... makes you want to go to work everyday huh?


first of all there are some velatively new people here that have no fucking idea what they are talking about ... and they are the loudest about me being crazy ...


i don't think they realize that there was an 8 month period where we didn't have 24 tech support ... but i had a phone in my house that the office number rang on ... so i answered the phone at all hours of the night ... and on the weekends ... that i was our 24/7 tech support and still came to work every single day ...


i also work all weekend setting people up ... doing tech support and answering emails ... every day of the week ...


fucking jackasses have no right to talk about me that way ... i work hard and take my work seriously ... that makes me psycho???

No comments:

Post a Comment