Sunday, June 24, 2001

Dread

I may have had a somewhat relaxing weekend ... and David made it extra special by being home with me this weekend ... but i still did a shitload of work and saw that NONE of my coworkers did anything ...


what i don't understand is why be in the hosting business if you don't understand how important response time is ... when people sign up on saturday they want their login and they want to start working on their site ... sometimes the weekend is the only time they have to work ...


and why is it i am expected to work every weekend ... i should get one day during the week off ... that way there are other people there doing work so i don't have to worry ... that is what should fucking happen ... i should get to work from home on the weekends but one day a week i don't have to go in and i don't have to do general sales work ...


and i am kinda nervous about tomorrow ... i want to get through the day without anyone asking me what happened ... what are the chances of that ... but that is what i wish ... and if people do have to ask me ... please make my boss too busy to ask ...


the only way to express the problems i am having with work is to rat out other people ... and i don't like that position ... people already don't like me ... i don't need to make it worse ...


i wish i could just stay home tomorrow too and then go to work on tuesday when everyone has left for vegas ... and by the time they get back there will be a whole new mess of things for people to talk about and bitch about ...


i know there are going to be 2 other sales people in the office ... but to be honest ... they are really leaving me there alone ... one guy is new ... so he still needs help with stuff which makes it harder on me ... and one guy does everything he can to look busy and get nothing done ...


i have enough of my own stuff to worry about without being the only one in sales people will come to for problems or to get stuff done ...


shit i shouldn't have even started writing ... i am just getting myself all worked up ...


i think i will head to bed and try not to dread the upcomming week

No comments:

Post a Comment