Sunday, June 17, 2001

Ahhhh a lazy rainy sunday ... well not really lazy i have stuff to do ... just haven't gotten the motivation yet ...


right now I am watching Home Fries ... with Drew Barrymore ... man do i just adore her ... she is the grooviest ... she will definitely be on my chicksthatrule.com website ... once i get it up and running ... see there is a project to work on ...


i also need to work on bobdix.org ... my friend that does the most amazing drawings ... i just love his stuff so it is so fun to work on his site ...


but mostly i am worried about my Grandmother ... my parents were supposed to stay in the city last night as well ... but when i got to the hotel my aunt called ... my grandmother had been taken to the hospital and was in intensive care ... she had aparently been perscribed medicine that was making her sick ... she was having trouble breathing and her stomach was bleeding ...


so my parents and i went to Tavern On The Green for lunch and to have our own early Father's Day ... then we walked back to the hotel and they started to pack so they could just go on home ... which was probably a good thing cause it is totally storming today ... so they are doing laundry ... resting ... and tomorrow my dad is driving my mom out to North Carolia [so she has her car] and then he is flying back ... that way she can be there to take care of her mother when they let her out of the hospital ...


well i think i am going to eat a little something ... maybe take a shower and straighten up ... and then hang out and work on the computer ... there are a bunch of great movies on today so it will be easy to sit here and work and watch movies all day ...

No comments:

Post a Comment