Wednesday, June 13, 2001

Here I Sit

So I gotta clean my house tonight ... i have known this for the last 2 days and still waiting till tonight to do it ... my parents are going from the Hamptons to the City tomorrow and along the way they are going to take me to lunch and come by our house to see where Davie and I are living ... and right now ... it is a mess and there is a ton of trash to take out ...


just a moment ago i remembered that David came home kinda early last Wednesday from work ... so i was thinking if i put all the crap away and had trashbags all ready ... i could get him to take everything out when he got home ... especially if i had done everything else ...


and yet i still sit here procrastinating ... even though i know if i got up [i was thinking jumped up but i have cramps right now like nobody's business so jumping is out of the question] ... so if i got up now and busted a move to get everything done ... i would be finished fairly soon and could relax the rest of the evening ...


and still ... here i sit ...


ok ... i am getting up now ... right now ... yes yes i am ... here i go ... ok ... NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment