Thursday, June 14, 2001

Ache With Happiness

now this is really why i opened a browser in the first place ...

i just adore david so much i can't believe it ...

i don't believe i have ever gotten giddy at the thought of another person ...

and with him ... when he is on my mind ... all i can do is smile ...


i have never wanted to get married ... really thought i never would ... and now that i have met david i have actually thought about it ... and i really want to ... it would probably freak him out because he has been married before and said he would never get married again ... but i wonder how serious he is about that ... you can't really ask a guy about it cause then they just freak ...


but for me ... it is a scary and exhilarating thought at the same time ...

scary because ever since i can remember i said i would never get married ... it just didn't suit me ... and i think most people saw it that way too ...

exhilarating because i never thought there would be anyone in my life that would make my body ache with happiness ... which he does ...


he called me tonight to see if i was still at Jillians ... cause he was on his way home and was going to pick me up ... i was so excited ... and i just burst into a smile when i saw him pull up out front ...


thinking about how much i love him ... makes my chest hurt ... and it is a great hurt ...


xxox

No comments:

Post a Comment