Wednesday, June 20, 2001

Dickie's Bag

[side note ... this post is from last night ... blogger was just down ... I am not really in this good of a mood right at this moment although i do still love this bag]


i did it ... i found what i want ... The bag I am getting!!!! ... and i am getting it in magenta ...


ever since i found out our office could be moving to the city i have wanted to find a great shoulder bag ... in a bright color ... that could hold everything for me ... book ... purse stuff ... my lunch ... everything ... and this is for sure it ...


first thing i am doing on Friday morning is order it ... i gotta wait till i get paid ... so as soon as kris calls me at work and says ... hey your money was deposited ... it is to the website with my credit card ...


weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i am SO FUCKING EXCITED about this ... it is exactly what i envisioned ... please let this spirit of exhuberence still be with me when i open the box ...


one last time in case you didn't click on any of the links above ...

No comments:

Post a Comment