Monday, January 26, 2009

Such A Great Kid

So this weekend was mostly spent moving everything out of our kitchen and setting up a make-shift kitchen in our dining room and living room ... a lot of work ... David and I were wiped out ... and through out the entire process Curly Top either helped us by packing stuff or throwing stuff away for entertaining herself with straws and other such goodies ... she never acted up or demanded attention ... she was perfectly happy all weekend ...

David and I were talking last night that we felt really lucky ... even he and I were frazzled and wanted to do other things ... but she never acted that way ...

So as a reward the little cutie got to have a Popsicle in the bath tub last night and she thought that was fabulous ... she savored every moment of that grape pop and I loved that the clean-up was so easy ...

I just feel so lucky she is who she is ... I adore everything about her and love how she is patient and kind ... that she always says thank you and usually says please ... and that she told me last night her favorite thing to do is snuggle with mommy ... I don't want these days to ever end ...

No comments:

Post a Comment