Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Made Chocolate

Today Skye and I made brownies and boy did she ever have fun ... I promisedher this weekend that we would make some and she didn't let me forget it ...

We got out the big red kitchen chair and she climbed on up ... she poured the brownie mix in the bowl and the chocolate syrup ... she held the measuring cup and put in the water and oil and eggs and thought it was all amazing ...

Since we needed to use the mixer to mix it all together I let her turn it on ... then after it was finished gave her a big spoon so she could do some mixing herself ...

She squealed with delight when it was time to put it in the oven and then for 35 minutes kept proclaiming that "I made chocolate ... I made chocolate" ...

Once they were out of the oven we went upstairs to watch The Aristocats while they cooled off ... and they were the perfect treat after the movie ... she was so very proud of her creation and was so happy that we all loved them ...

She keeps running into the kitchen to check on them and we are taking 2 to grandmommy and granddaddy tonight who are celebrating their 42nd wedding anniversary tomorrow ...

I'm so proud of my big girl ...

No comments:

Post a Comment