Sunday, January 11, 2009

Random Remembers

I feel like so much happened over the weekend and I randomly keep remembering stuff ...

First of all it was amazing to get to hang out with Heather ... I love her so much and any time I get to spend with her is totally precious ... Schuyler fell in love too ... she wanted to be around Heather any time she could ... playing with her dollhouse ... singing songs ... dancing for her ... going down to wake her up each morning ... and this afternoon helping her roll up her clothes up to pack them in her suitcase ... at the airport when we said good-bye she cried so so so hard and was so upset Aunt Heather was leaving ... it broke my heart ...

Heather brought Skye her first Jack-n-the-box and it is awesome ... it is a sock monkey ... Heather is now Skye's sock monkey aunt and Skye just loves it ... she loves to be surprised and she cracks up every single time ... she thinks it is awesome ...

Last night David made pot roast for us and it was beyond delicious ... I just love that David is so here for me and our company ... we had two home cooked meals that were fantastic and it was great for all of us to sit around the table and enjoy dinner together ... and as usual Skye was a little show off and performing for us all ...

Oh David and my dad found something for our kitchen that I am so excited about ... a button that installs at the sink to run the garbage disposal ... it is awesome ...

I'm so happy Heather got to spend 4 days with us ... I only wish it could have been more ... and I really wish we could make the trip out to Lawrence to see her ... I would love to show David where I went to college ... where I "grew up" ... all my favorite spots ... and just hang out in a place I love with the people I love ... that would be fantastic ...

1 comment:

  1. viewing our children cute photos will make you hepi....smile...

    u have create a way towards million ways of getting happy...

    please share your ideas in my blog..

    hepi

    ReplyDelete