Tuesday, January 6, 2009

26 Weeks

So I am feeling heavy ... not fat ... heavy ... and I think one can only understand that if they have been pregnant ... like there is pressure on my pelvis ... and I am walking slower ... and bending down to pick something up just pisses me off ... thank goodness at home Skye is there to help me ... and that she loves being a helper :)

I got a couple of comments today that it looks like I have popped again ... I do feel bigger ... I haven't been taking any photos ... I should be doing that ... and unlike with Skye it is just my stomach that is huge ... it is weird to catch my reflection sometimes ...

And this kid is still kickin and kickin hard ... at some moments it distracts me from what I am doing ... waiting for it to subside ...

Next week I have another sono and my glucose test ... fun stuff I tell ya ...

I do still struggle every day with the idea of doing this one more time ... and every day I have a different answer ... some days it is "yes we have to have another one" ... other days it is "can we really afford another one" but on the negative side it is never that we don't want one ... it is can we afford to do it ... I guess we just gotta wait for this little guy and then we will know ... but I will say the conversations in my head about it all are a bit reminiscent of this annoying woman that was on my old message board ... she had this debate for ever and talked about it with everyone so I don't talk about it with anyone but David ... anyone who knows the woman I am speaking of has just giggled a little reading this ...

5 comments: