Thursday, November 8, 2001

Woman

Kris sent me this today and i just love it:


Girly Poem


I shave my legs,

I sit down to pee.

And I can justify any shopping spree.


Don't go to a barber, but a beauty salon.

I can get a massage without a hard-on.


I can balance the checkbook;

I can pump my own gas.

Can talk to my friends, about the size of my ass.


My beauty's a masterpiece, and yes, it takes long.

At least I can admit, to others when I'm wrong.


I don't drive in circles, at any cost.

And I don't have a problem, admitting I'm lost.


I never forget, an important date.

You just gotta deal with it; I'm usually late.


I don't watch movies, with lots of gore.

Don't need instant replay, to remember the score.


I won't lose my hair;

I don't get jock itch.

And just cause I'm assertive, Don't call me a bitch.


Don't say to your friends, Oh yeah, I can get her.

In your dreams, my dear - I can do better!


Flowers are okay, but jewelry's best.

Would you look at my face,

Not at my chest!


I don't have a problem, with expressing my feelings.

I know when you're lying, you look at the ceiling.


Don't call me a girl,

A babe or a chick.

I am a WOMAN,

Get it, you prick?

No comments:

Post a Comment