Friday, November 9, 2001

on a positive note ... i got a new earphones for my computer/mp3 player ... i lost the ones i had when i was in DC for my brother's wedding ... and i thought they were the best but tonight i bougt a pair that go around your neck and shit if they aren't the most comfortable ones i have ever worn ... they fucking rock ... and i remembered about my LAUNCHcast station today ... so i have been listening to music most of the evening ... i added a link for my station on the blog ... i have been digging it ... i have rated 1651 songs since i have had launch cast ... which i think is about 2 years ... that sets me at the 'trendsetter' level ... when i get to 2000 songs i will be a DJ and other people will get links to my station ... pretty bitchen huh ... i think i am going to try to be at 2000 by the end of the weekend ...


Right now Suite: Judy Blue Eyes by Crosby, Stills & Nash is on ... i love this song ... it totally reminds me of being in college at the University of Kansas ... probably cause i played the 'Woodstock' cd often ...

No comments:

Post a Comment