Saturday, October 12, 2002

yea baby ... another win for my beloved Anaheim Angels ... and tonights game was so great once it got to the 7th inning ... ahhhhh I can't wait for tomorrow's game ...


sad thing though ... and it is sad on so many levels ... David and I have been together almost 2 years ... in that time we have only been apart for 3 nights which was just a couple of weeks after we started dating ... tomorrow he is leaving for NY to visit a friend for 3 nights ... see why I say it is sad on so many levels ... I am sad cause I will miss him ... but it is so sad that in 2 years that is the most time we have spent apart ... and we hardly knew each other back then ... and shit we are both still unemployed ... which means we spend way too much time together ... I am amazed we are still dating ...


although I will get the bed to myself which is a big treat ... I love when I take naps all alone ...


but I will miss him ... a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment