Wednesday, October 9, 2002

We had a really productive day ... we finally got the counter with the sink installed ... it was quite hard and David did an amazing job ...


but we ran into a problem ... and here is where I need help and suggestions ... BIG TIME ...


as we were getting ready to leave our doorbell rang ... it was the woman that lives above us ... she asked if we would go down to the parking lot to smoke [down 4 flights] instead of smoking on our balcony because she has asthma and it is bothering her ... now we never smoke in the house ... only outside ... so both David and I were dumfounded with the request ... and really didn't say anything ... we didn't say yes or no ... she came in for a bit and checked out the work we had done on our kitchen ... David and I were both pretty quite ... I think cause we were stunned ... and then she left ...


now isn't that unreasonable???? we own the condo ... we go outside to smoke ... if our smoke bothers her shouldn't she close her patio door? ... it just bums me out so much ... kinda makes me not look forward to going over there ... or moving in ... I mean we haven't even moved in yet and someone is complaining ...


so please ... leave comments ... let me know what you think ... because I am just torn up about this ...

No comments:

Post a Comment