Friday, October 18, 2002

So I have had stats on my blog for ever ... but I hardly look at them ... I noticed the other day though when I did check them out that the "keyword" section on "referrers by" wasn't set up ... so David tweaked everything and this is the first time I am looking at them ... in order of popularity this is how people found this site ...


- sex

- NYC

- moving things to do

- jpg

- www.theworldaccordingtoliz.com [old old old domain name for my journal ... too long to type]

- black

- woman

- 020

- comuting [spelled this way]


weird and wild stuff ... kinda groovy to see this stuff ... I am surprised how many people are getting to the site from old domain names ... the name of the site has changed several times in the last 4 years ... oh well ... just thought I would share ...


although come to think of it ... sex as the #1 on the list ... so strange ...

No comments:

Post a Comment