Monday, December 10, 2001

Bad Buys

i am so upset right now ... unethical people grate at my last nerve ...

last month i bought 2 QuickCam Pros on ebay ... i paid 28.00 for each of them ... when i got them one worked just fine ... one looked totally different and didn't work ... it had a shorter cord and was a different color ... i contacted the seller and he told me to mail the cam back and he would send me a replacement camera ... so i did


well i didn't hear from him for about a week ... and when i did hear from him he told me that the camera he received wasn't the one he sent me ... that the cord had been ripped out of the camera, shortened and put back in ... that i colored the ring with a magic marker to make it look like a QuickCam pro and that it was beaten in on the side ...


i had sent him my phone number and he said he tried to call me several times but no one ever answered ... i checked my caller ID and there wasn't one unaccounted for call ... nor did he ever leave a message on my machine ... so i wrote him back explaining i did not send him so old camera in hopes of ripping him off and that i worked out of my home and that his number was never on my caller ID


he never responded


i wrote again telling him i wanted my money back for the camera ... again he never responded ... so tonight i filed negative feedback ... then he filed negative feedback saying i was trying to rip him off ... then he wrote to ebay's SafeHarbor saying i never paid for my purchases ... since i bought two cameras from him he filed a non payment twice ... when you get 3 of them you are cut off from using ebay ...


so i filed fraud charges against him on SafeHarbor sending my paypal receipt that i paid for the items ... i also filed a claim through ebay insurance to get my money back ...


i am just so mad ... being accused of something i didn't do ... and getting ripped of in the end ... it is just wrong ... and bad karma ...

No comments:

Post a Comment