Sunday, June 7, 2009

The Death of a Disk

So I've been gone for a while ... unfortunately my computer died ... I mean really really died ... all gone ... kapoot ...

I had an old laptop to use while I waited for a new disk and to see if we could recover anything from mine ... but unfortunately I couldn't get to wordpress on it ... just didn't load right ...

I have been working for several days now to set up my computer again ... sure does take forever ... I guess when it is a brand new computer it is exciting to set up and you just don't notice how long the process is ...

I still don't have all my programs on here ... can't do web editing yet ... so it is difficult to post photos ... so I am going to do a catch-up post with some images and work on getting the rest of the computer finished up ...

So since I last posted here is an update on what is going on:

Skye has become very interested in dressing herself ... which I just love ... mind you she wore this outfit most of the day ... going out for errands and playing in the yard and it was almost 90 degrees ...

No comments:

Post a Comment