Saturday, June 20, 2009

Domino's House Party


Tonight we threw our first House Party and had a blast ... it was a Domino's Pizza American Legends party ... their new pizzas that represent different areas around the country ... I was pretty excited to get picked for a house party and looked forward to having people over ...


David was awesome and grilled a bunch of chicken, sausage and steak before everyone got here ... also some veggie platters and fruit platters ... some salads ... drinks ... it was a nice spread ... I called Domino's early to place our order for delivery later ...


I cleaned the house like nobodies business ... it felt great having all the areas of the house where people would be spic-n-span ... beyond clean ... de-cluttered too ... granted the other rooms need LOTS of work but it is getting there ... but I digress ...


Skye had a blast showing off for everyone ... she was the true social butterfly ... and everyone hung out and talked and ate and tried new pizzas ... it was such an enjoyable evening ... we really need to start having people over more often and doing more things at our house ... maybe as I work on this place and get it better and better we will do things more often ...


Anyway the House Party party was a big success and I hope I get to do another one soon ...












































No comments:

Post a Comment