Wednesday, May 23, 2001

work is starting to feel unfulfilling ... every time i think i have found something i could do for the long term ... after about a year i get restless and bored ... i could do my job in my sleep ... and it is the same thing every single day ... just usually for different customers ...


... can you set up a new domain for me liz ...

... could you change my DNS liz ...

... will you register a new domain for me liz ...

... liz i am new to the web business any help you could give me would be great ...


how long can a person do the same thing ... actually i should rephrase that ... how long can i do the same thing ... every day ...


i think my body is permanantly forming into the shape of my computer chair ... and my arms will forever stick out in front of me like they are on a keyboard ...


but if i wasn't working in the internet industry i don't know what i would be doing ... there are only a handful of things that i am both good at and enjoy ... this is one of those things ... its just loosing its appeal lately ...


maybe we aren't supposed to love our jobs every minute of every day ... i get that ... but my funk has lasted for a couple of months now ...


maybe it has been since David quit working there ... maybe once he is working again i will enjoy working again ... and when he has an office to talk about when he gets home ... maybe me talking about mine [even though he hates it there] won't be so bad anymore ...


... he is so amazing on the computer i don't understand why jobs aren't falling at his feet ...

No comments:

Post a Comment