Sunday, May 27, 2001

speaking of gas stations i am going to have to start traveling farther and father away from my home and work to get gas ... sweet as they may seem ... the gas station attendants at the 3 stations that are convienent for me are so pushy about going out ...


tonight i stopped at the station across from my house cause they fill the car up for you ... and since it is late i didn't think it was a good idea to get out of my car alone ... he kept asking me if i were married ... did i want to go out and have lunch ... i told him i lived with my boyfriend and he said ... 'you don't need to tell him' ... i said i would never do that to another person ... he was leaning in my window and kept pinching my cheek ... i mean is hit right ...


i started the car and he just leaned in further ... making it so i couldn't leave ... asking me why my boyfriend and i aren't married ... i should leave him if he won't marry me and go out with him ... i kept saying i was tired and needed to get home ... i was so uncomfortable ... i just wanted to get home ...

No comments:

Post a Comment